Red Apple Transit
8:30Trip PlannerTrip planning is provided using Google Maps. Trip planning data is maintained using GTFS Manager from Trillium.
Call for Location
RED APPLE DISPATCH OFFICE
8:00am - 5:00pm
For newest map, call 505-325-3409 to see what year version they are on
HOLIDAYSNew Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
BLOOMFIELD ROUTEThe City of Bloomfield route is back in service see map for scheduled times or call the dispatch office at 505-325-3409.
SNOW DELAY (in the event of)
Start time for ALL Red Apple Transit buses (City and Regional Routes) will be on the same delay as the Farmington Municipal School District. If the FMS schools are on a 2 hour delay the route services will begin at 830 am for out of town and 900 am for in town. A road condition assessment will be made again for 12 pm route services if needed. Delay postings: KOB Website: http://www.kob.com/closings/, Red Apple Transit website: http://www.fmtn.org/279/Red-Apple-Transit. For any additional Information call Red Apple Transit Dispatch at 325-3409.
RED APPLE BACKGROUND
Red Apple Transit is the public transit bus system for the City of Farmington. Beginning in 1999, the City of Farmington began providing bus services. Now has both fixed-route and demand response Paratransit services. Red Apple Transit has enjoyed tremendous growth with an annual ridership expanding from just over 1,600 riders per month to over 11,000 per month. Routes have also extended to the surrounding San Juan County areas, including the communities of Aztec, Bloomfield, and Kirtland. Red Apple Transit contracts out for the provision of drivers and daily operation of the system to include fixed-routes, and Paratransit services. The contractor's professional staff also provides customer support through the contact line at 505-325-3409.
- Serving New Mexico Workforce Connection Center 600 West Arrington
- Transferring with Navajo Transit and NCRTD
- 5 City Routes and 2 Regional Routes
- Serving 20th Street Monday through SATURDAY
- Saturday Teal route has runs every hour instead of every other hour
- Saturday Paratransit has runs every hour instead of every other hour
- Red Route arrives San Juan College by 8 a.m.
- Regional routes arrive in time to transfer with Red to arrive San Juan College by 8 a.m.
- Aztec additional runs at 10 am and 2 p.m.
- Aztec now has on call to Microtel Inn and Suites
- San Juan County Detention Center now has on call
- All current Farmington city stops remain!
COMPLAINT / COMPLIMENT
DBE Public Notice
Scheduling Paratransit Dial-A-Ride Reservations
Dial-A-Ride demand response service is available on a first come, first serve basis within the City of Farmington city limits but will extend past the city limits ¾ of a mile. If residing outside of the City, a rider who travels to a safe origin within the service area will be provided service. Reservations for Paratransit and Dial-A Ride services can be made any time during system operational hours and on Saturday for the following Monday. Reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance. Paratransit reservations may be made for the following day service. Call 505-325-3409 to make reservations.
ADA Riders Information Guide 2021
ADA Riders Information Guide 2021 Final
ADA Paratransit Program Application
Title VI Civil Rights Compliance
(Printed notice located inside each bus and at Red Apple Dispatch office call for location)
|Title VI Notice|
Title VI Complaint Form
COF Title VI or ADA Complaint ProcessLEP Service Available
Title VI Notice PowerPoint Navajo
Hearing Impaired Information
- Large print time schedules are now available for visually impaired customers upon request at 505-325-3409.
- TDD Service is now available for the speech and hearing impaired through our telephone system at 505-325-3409.