Transportation Improvement Program
FFY2018-2023 TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMThe MPO has issued a Call for Projects for development of the FFY2018-2023 TIP which will commence at the March 8, 2017 Technical Committee meeting. Development of the TIP will follow the project prioritization methodology (PPM) identified in the 2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) to help rank and prioritize projects in the time frame of 2018-2021.
The Farmington MPO's Proposed FFY 2018-2023 TIP is now available for Public Review!
- Click here for a copy of the Project Prioritization Methodology PPM (Chapter 4) from the 2040 MTP.
- Click here for the PPM Application.
- Click here to view.
- Approved by the Farmington MPO Policy Committee on June 14, 2017.
- Awaiting approval from NMDOT and Federal Highway Administration.
- The FMPO Policy Committee will be considering an update to the FFY 2018-2023 TIP on July 19, 2017 prior to formal approval by the FHWA. You can view this update here.
FFY 2016-2021 TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
The Farmington MPOs Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is a short-term project list that includes transportation projects for all modes expected to be carried out in a four-year period (2016-2017-2018 & 2019). The planning years of the TIP are in FY 2020 and 2021. The current projects in the FFY2016-2021 were adopted by the MPO Policy Committee on June 30, 2015. The TIP is amended quarterly with final approval from the MPOs Policy Committee. Upon approval, the FMPOs TIP becomes part of the Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP).
For all entities and NMDOT requesting modifications and/or amendments to the Famrington MPO TIP, please use the TIP Change Request Form.
Amendment #1 (November 19, 2015)
Amendment #2 & #3 (May 26, 2016)
Amendment #4 (January 31, 2017)
Amendment #5 (March 8, 2017)
Amendment #6 (May 25, 2017)
Hard copies of the TIP are available to the public at the MPO Office (100 W. Broadway, 2nd Floor, Farmington, NM).
Click on the interactive map to view the location of MPO projects in the Federal Fiscal Years 2016-2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)