Transportation Improvement Program
FFY2018-2023 TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (TIP)
- On March 8, 2017 the MPO issued a call for projects to be included in the new FFY2018-23 TIP.
- A scoring committee was convened, projects were ranked, and a complete list of new and existing projects was sent to Policy Committee for review
- On June 14, 2017 the FMPO Policy Committee approved the TIP as presented.
- On September 29, the Federal Highway Administration conditionally approved the TIP and STIP (Statewide Transportation Improvement Program).
- The conditionally approved FMPO TIP can be viewed here.
Amendments to the FMPO FFY2018-2023 TIPClick here to download the TIP Change Request Form
Amendment #2 - FFY2018-Q2: Proposed Amendment May be viewed here.
- A call for amendments was issued on January 18, 2018. All amendment requests were due to FMPO Staff no later than close of business on Thursday, February 1, 2018. The Amendment will be considered by Policy Committee on February 22, 2018.
FFY 2016-2021 TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
The Farmington MPOs Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is a short-term project list that includes transportation projects for all modes expected to be carried out in a four-year period (2016-2017-2018 & 2019). The planning years of the TIP are in FY 2020 and 2021. The current projects in the FFY2016-2021 were adopted by the MPO Policy Committee on June 30, 2015. The TIP is amended quarterly with final approval from the MPOs Policy Committee. Upon approval, the FMPOs TIP becomes part of the Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP).
For all entities and NMDOT requesting modifications and/or amendments to the Famrington MPO TIP, please use the TIP Change Request Form.
Amendment #1 (November 19, 2015)
Amendment #2 & #3 (May 26, 2016)
Amendment #4 (January 31, 2017)
Amendment #5 (March 8, 2017)
Amendment #6 (May 25, 2017)
Hard copies of the TIP are available to the public at the MPO Office (100 W. Broadway, 2nd Floor, Farmington, NM).