Bisti Bay Rules & Regulations
- Obey the lifeguerds.
- No running.
- No rough play Including pushing, dunking, hitting, or other related activities.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool or within 6 ft of the pool edge.
- No profanity, vulgar language, racial comments, or any other language and gestures aimed to hurt another person.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No smoking or tobacco use.
- No glass items anywhere in the facility.
- No diving anywhere in the pool.
- Swim attire is required to enter the pool and slides.
- Shoulder length hair or longer must be pulled back in a braid or ponytail.
- Children under the age of 6 years must be supervised in the water by a responsible swimmer of 15 years or older.
- Diaper age children must wear swim diapers or rubber pants.
- Diaper changing on the deck is prohibited, use designated areas in the family locker rooms.
- Do not swim if you are ill with diarrhea or have had diarrhea within the past two weeks.
- Shower before entering the water.
- No animals in the pool or on the deck, except service animals.
- Do not swallow or spit water.
- Intentional hyperventilation or extended breath holding activities are dangerous and prohibited.
- Do not swim If you have open wounds.
- Do not pour pollutants into the pool.
- Rafts, mats, inner tubes, or other rideable floatation devices are not allowed.
Lazy River and Vortex Rules
- No jumping into the lazy river or vortex pool.
- Use the stairs or pool entrance only to enter the lazy river.
- Only Bisti Bay provided inflatable tubas are allowed in the lazy river.
- Tubes must stay in the lazy river area.
- Do not stack or stand on tubes.
- Do not block the flow or other patron's progress.
- Chaining tubes together is prohibited.
- Climbers must start from a seated position on the starting mat.
- Only one climber at a time.
- Climber may begin when the net and the fall zone is clear.
- Climbers must fall feet first into the fall zone.
- Do not climb on the supporting structure or on the top of the net.
- Rings or other jewelry should be removed before using the AquaNinja due to possible entrapment.
- Climbers need to exit the fall zone immediately alter dropping from the net.
Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Affairs | Events | Gateways Activity Guide & Walking Guide | Rentals | Projects & Development | Athletic Fields | Parks & Open Spaces | Animal Shelter | Civic Center | Clean & Beautiful | Community Center | Golf Courses | Indian Center | Lake Farmington | Museums | Nature Center | Pools & Splash Pads | Recreation Center | Senior Center | Set-up an Event or Mobile Business | Theatre Programs