Farmington, NM


How do I obtain a marriage license?

The County Clerk issues marriage licenses and can be reached at their website or by calling: 505-334-9471

When is my court date?

The City Clerk does not work for the court system. Questions should be directed to Municipal Court (505/599-1245), Magistrate Court (505/326-4338 or 334-9479) or District Court (505/334-6151 or 505/326-2256).

What do I need to register my vehicle or to obtain my driver's license?

All questions concerning motor vehicle registrations or driver's licenses are handled by the State of New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division. Their telephone number is (505/599-9712 or toll free at 888/683-4636).

How do I register my business?

You can register your business by calling the City Clerk's office at 505/599-1170 or visiting the Business Registration page.