Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Farmington, New Mexico determined that the following emergency exists: Furnish all labor, equipment and materials necessary to remove and replace 12,000 sf of existing roofing material (7,500 sf on the north side and 4,500 sf on the south side).
The existence of the emergency condition creates an immediate and serious need for services, construction or items of tangible personal property that cannot be met through normal procurement methods and the lack of which would seriously threaten:
(1) the functioning of government;
(2) the preservation or protection of property; or
(3) the health or safety of any person.
Contract award details and the required statutory information is below:
(1) Winters Construction, LLC;
(2) Materials and Labor: $689,275.19 plus estimated taxes: $52,557.23
(3) Roofing services for the Aquatic Center located at 1151 Sullivan Ave,
Please see Related Documents below for additional details.