Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
EMERGENCY PROCUREMENT FOR FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM
NOTICE OF AWARD
Dated May 9, 2014
The City of Farmington, New Mexico determined that the following emergency exists. The fire sprinkler system at Childhaven is inoperable and, because Childhaven provides overnight housing for 23 children, must be replaced immediately.
The existence of the emergency condition creates an immediate and serious need for services, construction or items of tangible personal property that cannot be met through normal procurement methods and the lack of which would seriously threaten:
(1) the functioning of government;
(2) the preservation or protection of property; or
(3) the health or safety of any person.
Contract award details and the required statutory information are below:
(1) Cooper Fire Protection Service
615 W. Maple St.
Farmington, NM 87401
(2) Estimated Amount: $71,821.00
(3) List of Services: Remove old sprinkler system, Replace with wet pipe sprinkler system.