Civitan Golf Course
2200 N Dustin Ave, Farmington, NM 87401 • (505) 599-1194
We are OPEN under modified operations.
For more information on facility closures Click Here.
Civitan Golf Course is a par three course that is great for beginners, when you have limited time, or for those that need to work on their short game.
Carts are not used on this course and can be a great way for golfers of all levels to have an easy walk among the rolling hills while playing.
Footgolf has recently been integrated into the 9-hole course making it perfect for family or group outings for both golfers and nongolfers. Golf and footgolf can be played right alongside each other. Learn more about footgolf here.
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Pro Shop opens at 11:00 a.m., Tee Times from Noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Sunday – Pro Shop opens at 9:00 a.m., Tee Times from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- $8 for 18 holes
- $4 for each additional 9 holes
- $4 for club rental
- $2 for pull cart rental
- $5 per player
- $3 for soccer ball rental (or bring your own for free)
- Tee times must be pre-scheduled; golfers without a reservation prior to arrival will not be permitted.
- For Civitan call (505) 599-1194.
- Tee times must be scheduled 15 mins apart and no groups are to start between scheduled tee times.
- There is a limit of 144 players on the course at any one time (four on the tee and four on the green for all 18 holes).
- The following reservation formats are allowable:
- Threesomes under the following scenarios:
- three individuals of the same household
- two individuals of the same household + 1 other booked together
- three individuals booked together, however a maximum of two power carts
- Foursomes under the following scenarios:
- four individuals of the same household
- two individuals of the same household + two individuals of a second same household, booked together, with a maximum of two carts
- two individuals of the same household + two individuals, booked together, with a maximum of two power carts (one or two individuals must walk)
- Four individuals walking
- No singles
- Pro-shops are closed and no rentals are available.
- Check-in limited to 30 mins prior to your tee time.
- Only the clubhouse restrooms will be open.
- No water stations on the course. (Golfers are encouraged to bring plenty of water.
- Flagsticks must remain in hole and plugs must be attached so that balls do not drop to bottom of cup.
- Golfers should wear masks, maintain a 6 ft. distance from one another, and practice CDC guidance on personal hygiene.
Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Affairs | Events | Gateways Activity Guide & Walking Guide | Rentals | Projects & Development | Athletic Fields | Parks & Open Spaces | Animal Shelter | Civic Center | Clean & Beautiful | Community Center | Golf Courses | Indian Center | Lake Farmington | Museums | Nature Center | Pools & Splash Pads | Recreation Center | Senior Center | Set-up an Event or Mobile Business | Theatre Programs