Pinon Hills and Civitan golf courses will open on Saturday, May 16 with modifications in accordance with the governor’s public health order.
Please review the following prior to heading to either golf course.
Modified operations for both courses:
- Tee times must be pre-scheduled; golfers without a reservation prior to arrival will not be permitted. Booking for tee times will start being accepted at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, May 15.
- For Piñon Hills book online at PinonHillsGolf.com or call (505) 326-6066.
- For Civitan call (505) 599-1194.
- Tee times must be scheduled 15 mins apart and no groups are to start between scheduled tee times.
- There is a limit of 144 players on the course at any one time (four on the tee and four on the green for all 18 holes).
- The following reservation formats are allowable:
- Threesomes under the following scenarios:
- three individuals of the same household
- two individuals of the same household + 1 other booked together
- three individuals booked together, however a maximum of two power carts
- Foursomes under the following scenarios:
- four individuals of the same household
- two individuals of the same household + two individuals of a second same household, booked together, with a maximum of two carts
- two individuals of the same household + two individuals, booked together, with a maximum of two power carts (one or two individuals must walk)
- four individuals walking
- No singles
- Pro-shops are closed and no rentals are available.
- Check-in limited to 30 mins prior to your tee time.
- Only the clubhouse restrooms will be open.
- No water stations on the course. (Golfers are encouraged to bring plenty of water.)
- Flagsticks must remain in hole and plugs must be attached so that balls do not drop to bottom of cup.
- Golfers should wear masks, maintain a 6 ft. distance from one another, and practice CDC guidance on personal hygiene.
For Pinon Hills only:
- There is a limit one rider per cart unless two individuals share the same household.
- Golf carts will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis and may not be reserved prior to check-in.
- The Grill on the Hill will be open for take-out during course hours. Call in orders at (505) 599-1064.
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
In an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus, we will be engaging in recommended safety practices such as increasing the sanitization of the clubhouse restrooms and all staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
For a full list of the state COVID Safe Practices (CSPs) for golf courses, visit www.newmexico.gov/jobs-the-economy/covid-safe-practices-for-all-employers/additional-csps-for-golf-course/.